REPORT WRITING FORMAT
1. Cover Page
2. Content Page
3. List of Illustrations (e.g. Fig 1.1…………………pg 4)
- What need/phenomenon do you observe in society in relation with the topic? Add footnotes if making statements that require factual evidence.
- What theme are you aiming to explore in relation to the topic? What do you hope your audience will receive/impacted by your design/campaign/exhibition? What do you aim to learn as an artist/curator/designer?
(100 -120 Words)
5. 3 - 4 Good Artist/Designer References / 10 Artwork Writeups (with strongest 3 for main report, rest in Annex)
- Who is the Artist/Designers, and what is distinctive about his/her work (Elements of Art/Principles of Design, Concept, execution of Medium)?
- What successful aspects would you adopt in your own solution as inspiration/theme of exhibition?
(120-150 Words each, total 450 words)
6. Proposed Site Installation
- Why this location? How does it relate to your aim, target audience and your theme?
- Floor Plan (if indoors)
7. Process Studies for Solution
- OBSERVATION: Self- taken Photos and Documentation of Studies in relation to question,(must be labelled with Fig no, and short description) (100 Words)
- PROCESS: Visual Documentation of the process leading to the Designs, incorporating techniques inspired from Artist Reference. (120 Words)
- CREATION: Present Final Working Solutions, and a brief summary of the meaning behind the work/s.
- If Applicable, Lighting, Audio, Labelling and Positioning of works across 3 proposed layouts- How does it relate to your theme? (100 Words)
- Evaluate the other aspects of the work, such as:
- Strengths, Weaknesses of the Works/Exhibition
- Environmental Consideration
- If there is no limits to time/budget, proposed expansion of idea in marketing, if successful. (200 words)
In reference to your aim described in your introduction, what have you learnt (skills) and discovered (values in life)?
What do you hope the viewer who encounters your work will receive as a life lesson?(200 words)
Write Word Count at the bottom of this page
Total Template Word Count : 1390 Words
For not as important content (e.g. articles, other artworks, rough sketches)
11. Bibliography (refer to APA Format)
Links to Websites, books and newspaper articles that you made reference to/researched on)